As the Coronavirus lockdown continues many businesses are temporarily closing their premises for a period of time. Closing a premises is not something many of you will have planned for and during this process there will be a number of things to consider.
These checklists have been prepared to support your business with managing your premises during the closure.
Points to consider:
- What checks do I still need to undertake and how often?
- Checklists provided are general and can be adapted to suit your own premises.
- Who should complete these checks?
- Potential lone-working for staff visiting premises during closure, will require a risk assessment.
- Reporting procedures to raise/ escalate any incidents.
Click here for checklist
For further advice and guidance then please do contact CSC on 01761 235604 or email us