“Creating safer premises for all”
In April 2020, CSC launched its Safe to Visit COVID initiative, with the aim of supporting businesses to; manage their COVID risk, train employees and provide reassurances to guests and staff that their premises are a safe place to work and visit.
In November 2020, the Safe to Visit scheme was extended to include the Safe to Visit+ initiative. Whilst still providing COVID support and assessment, the Safe to Visit+ scheme also incorporates a premises health and safety and fire safety compliance.
Delivered by Environmental Health Professionals, the Safe to Visit+ scheme will;
- Increase your due diligence and identify any critical gaps within your business
- Keep premises Managers and Directors up to date with key safety requirements
- Enable you to demonstrate your standards to guests, staff and third parties
- Provide you with ongoing expert support and guidance
- Provide you with a cost-effective, proportionate service
- Access to CSC’s interactive Complyforce portal. Including tailored online compliance diary and accident and incident module
- An annual Safe to Visit+ audit, with a follow up review and verification of critical actions
- Access to CSC’s team of experts via our 24/7 helpline service
- A regular compliance status report for Managers and Directors
- Reduced rates on CSC training, E-learning courses and food safety services
- Once accredited the award of the Safe to Visit+ marketing materials
Achieve your Safe to Visit+ status and display your accreditation with pride
All Safe to Visit+ accredited sites, have;
- Robust health and safety and fire safety policies and procedures in place
- Provide evidence of up-to-date statutory examinations
- Ensure staff are trained and knowledgeable on requirements
- Have suitable COVID-19 safe-guarding processes and procedures in place
- Pass an independent on-site assessment by a qualified Environmental Health Professional.
Sign up to the Safe to Visit+ initiative and create a healthier, safer premises!
Get in touch with the team today!