Accounts Administrative Assistant (Role currently on hold)
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual to join our small, growing team.
The role involves overseeing and coordinating the businesses day to day accounting requirements. Including raising invoices, reducing debtor days, recognising project revenue and other general company administration as required by the business.
Main responsibilities include:
- Raising and dispatching invoices.
- Following up on unpaid invoices and managing debtors list.
- Recognising project and consultants’ revenue.
- Coordinating supplier contracts, memberships renewals and company insurances.
- Booking consultants travelling and accommodation as required.
- Any other administration duties as required by the business.
We are looking for someone who is reliable and trustworthy, has an excellent telephone manner and good IT skills. Training will be provided on company’s internal systems. We are also looking for excellent organisational skills and an ability to work on own initiative.
This is a part time role, 15 hours per week which can be split over two or three days as agreed.
To apply please send your CV along with information about your availability to start the role and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
We always welcome applications from qualified professionals looking for a new challenge, if you are an experienced environmental health professional, with a desire to exceed client expectations then get in touch.